New feature - Request a demo
If you have a maintenance contract for a client that you need to keep running you are going to love our new module.
PreventativeINSIGHT allows you to easily keep track of all your contractual agreements for your client.
Easily plan weekly, monthly and annual maintenance schedules in FieldInsight.
The Preventative Maintenance Module has many advanced options that can be customised to suit your workflow. Book in a free demo to see how it can work for you.
Add a new Maintenance contract
Click on Assets and select Maintenance contracts - this is where you can find all your Maintenance contracts.
Setup a new contract
Click on + Add Contract to create a maintenance contract.
Fill out the detail for the contact and click save.
- Name of contact for reference
- Select the site where the assets are located
- Select a start and end date for the contract
- select the tolerance for when the maintenance is overdue - Select fixed if the maintenance has to be completed by the day it is due or variable if it can be out by a few days.
Add assets and service test to your contract
Click on + Add asset group
- Select the asset test that you want complete or create a new test
- Select if the start date for this service test is different to the contract
- Select if the test is for all assets on the site or add the assets individually later
Set the frequency for the questions
Click on the question to open the settings popup. Select the frequency for this questions. Then click on save question to close the popup. Repeat this for each question on the test.
Click save to save the Maintenance Contract once you have added a Frequency to all your questions
This will take you to the Maintenance contact to view all test with status
- Red test missed
- Orange test is overdue
- Green test completed
- Yellow test scheduled