If you use MYOB Advanced, you can integrate your MYOB account to FieldInsight.
1. Open 'Integrations' in FieldInsight.
2. Click 'Enable' beside MYOB Advanced.
3. Log into MYOB Advanced.
FieldInsight will take you to an MYOB Advanced login screen. Enter your credentials to move on to the next step.
4. Choose your Company File.
On 'MYOB company file' screen, select your company file from drop-down list and enter Username & Password for that particular company file.
6. Update MYOB tax settings (if necessary).
7. Confirm and / or change MYOB account settings.
8. Specify setting for customer & inventory sync.
Select the check-box to update customer & inventory data in MYOB with FieldInsight data. If you deselect the checkbox, MYOB customer & inventory data will not be overwritten by FieldInsight.
Click 'Done' button to complete the setup of FieldInsight - MYOB connector.
You can now export content from your FieldInsight account to your MYOB account. Learn more about how to export data by clicking here.
Did this answer your question?
😞 😐 😃