New to PreventiveINSIGHT? Have a look at the Getting started with Planned Preventive Maintenance
Check the PPM progress for a contract
Open the Maintenance Contract page from the Asset dropdown in the main navigation.
The first page shows an overview of all contracts and the progress of the PPM tests by month with a colour to indicate what status the testing is at.
The PPM statuses are
- Red: Missed - the tests where not completed
- Orange: In Progress - Some tests have been completed
- Blue: Scheduled -The ppm jobs have been scheduled
- Yellow: Not Scheduled - The ppm jobs have not been scheduled
- Green: Completed - All the PPM test have been completed
Find a contract using the search
- Change the Display period using the dropdown and the start date
- Search by Name or site to find a specific Contract
View and edit the contract details, assets and tests
Click on a contract to view and edit the contract details, assets and tests
(updating the questions on a test can also be done in Assets - Tests)
Click on the Edit Contract button to edit the contract details, start and end date.
Check the status of the asset tests and jobs
Click on the coloured box for the month to view the progress of the asset tests and to find the scheduled jobs
Navigate to the next or previous month using the previous and next buttons. To check a completed test result click on the green completed box to open it. Schedulers can edit PPM test results, but only technicians can create them.
Add and remove assets and tests
Click on the Asset group name to add and remove the assets and tests.