If you use Account Right Live by MYOB, you can integrate your MYOB account to FieldInsight. Please note that this is only available for Windows users.
1. Open 'Integrations' in FieldInsight.
2. Click 'Enable' beside MYOB.
3. Log into MYOB.
FieldInsight will take you to an MYOB login screen. Enter your credentials to move on to the next step.
4. Choose your Company File.
On 'MYOB company file' screen, select your company file from drop-down list and enter Username & Password for that particular company file.
6. Update MYOB tax settings (if necessary).
7. Confirm and / or change MYOB account settings.
8. Specify setting for customer & inventory sync.
Select the check-box to update customer & inventory data in MYOB with FieldInsight data. If you deselect the checkbox, MYOB customer & inventory data will not be overwritten by FieldInsight.
Click 'Done' button to complete the setup of FieldInsight - MYOB connector.
You can now export content from your FieldInsight account to your MYOB account. Learn more about how to export data by clicking here.